Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Mission.........

I felt led of the Lord, to write a Screen play for the most beloved book of all times, besides the Bible. Can you guess what it is???? Oh, come on, you mean you want me to give you a hint? Oh, well ok, I will give you a hint. It is about a man, who goes on a journey to a better land and his trials and tribulations along the way! He meet this man, named Evangelist, and... oh, you get it now?

Yes, it is Pilgrim's Progress! But I felt, that I could not do this alone. So I have decided to write to you, the few in number who know about this blog, and ask if you would put in your two cents worth. I would not ask, except I feel the Lord would like me to do this, and I cannot do it alone! To tell you the honest truth, I am scared to do it alone!

Well, now that the secret is out, the few of us who do know, please keep it to yourselves, until we are ready to reveal, and unveil it to the world! The hardest thing in the world, is keeping secrets, but with those of us who have decided to work on the project together, rest assured, there will be a reward for us at the end! I do not want money, nor do I care for fame! I just want people to know, what the Christian life really is all about!
So, we should decide on an Era. Should we stick to the era Bunyan is talking about, or, should we write in another era, but use his theme. What do you think?

Please, write and let me know!
Laura Hines AKA Cara Ashley

4 comments:

Anna Naomi said...

Wow, sounds exciting, Laura! I'll be praying that all goes well.

As for what era... I've always enjoyed it when films stick to the original story, keeping it in the same era. However, sometimes putting it in other eras can expand the story. At heart though, I'm all for the original story! =)

It's up to whatever you want to do!

Laura H. said...

Thanks for the support, Anna Naomi! Any suggestions, would be welcome too, so don't hesitate to write them down. I will need cast and crew later, so maybe I will recruit you to help, eh?

Cara Ashley

Robert said...

That sounds like an interesting project.

Like Anna, I prefer movies that keep the same era and main plot of the novel.There are times when you can update the era but still keep the storyline.

son said...

Hey my real name is Cara Ashley and I direct biblical plays how weird is that? check me out at inhislight07 xanga